This little boy turned 16 this week.
Hard to believe. I heard a speaker once he said he made a drastic mistake when his kids were young .... he blinked. I can understand.
Braydon last year has been an amazing year of exciting events.
1. He learned to go soul-winning.
2. He starting a mowing-odd jobs business with Ricky.
3. He baled hay -- best job he ever had is how he describes it.
4. He is learning to drive.
5. He shot his first deer.
6. Processed his own deer with Ricky and Dad.
7. Travelled to Columbus to work on a Republican campaign election weekend (definite Highlight).
8. Ran his first 5k -- placed 33 out of 683.
It was a great year and a great birthday. Braydon loves lemon and for a couple years running we have tried various desserts which always turned out runny and not quite right. This year was the trick.
Lemon Ice Box Pie -- click for the recipe -- it was awesome!
How do you light birthday candles when you are out of matches?
Not recommended, but it works.
There were lots of fun cards and drawings.
And he received the Deuce watch. Silicone, for showering, sweating and even snowboarding and surfing. It was the one thing he really wanted and he loves it.
We pray that Braydon will continue to
... grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. ... (2 Peter 3:18)