The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Holiday Run

It felt like this holiday season was one long run from Thanksgiving to New Year's. We had a lot of fun and held on to some traditions, but the run was definitely on.

 
We had family visits.
 
 
Delivered a couple of cheesecakes.
 
 
Received great new ornaments on Christmas Eve.
 


Enough snow for both work and play.

 
 
Celebrated Jerome's birthday.
 
 
Received gifts we loved (He literally took this off only for bed.)
 
 
Some gifts were kind of goofy.
 
 

 
This is also the year we ran out of time for the trip to see Santa and get a picture taken ... so we took our own.
 
 
We have arrived at 2013. I am ready for routine, I am ready to see what new adventures the Lord will take us on this year.
 
 

2 comments:

Riane Googeg said...

Wow looks like you guys were busy. I missed being with you for New Years. But, I had a good time where I'm at too:) I love you !!

p.s. You should be super proud of me for actually comenting:)

Debbie Googeg said...

Love it! Keep commenting. We miss you too.