The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh Riane!

Teenagers are a fun lot to raise. I know there tend to be lots of complaints out there about teenagers, but I don't seem to have those issues right now. My "olders" as I call them are big helps to me and great fun. Although, they have their goofy sides.

Take Riane, she loves funny things. Like wearing my hat all day with the brim not rolled up the way it is supposed to be. It looks like she is wearing it wrong side out.


She also loves shoes. Lots of shoes. Lots of really high, pointy shoes.


And books. Really old difficult books or entire sets. She is slowly amassing her own library for when she moves out someday.



She is growing and very responsible. She even does her own laundry -- in time. Laundry day is pretty evident... as in "Why are you wearing THAT?!" Because it is laundry day!

No comments: