The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Monday, January 17, 2011

Braydon

As a mom I have always felt that incredible tick of the time. I realize that my children are passing through my life so fast. The time for me to influence, train and pour myself into them is flying by every day. Today Braydon turned 14 -- FOURTEEN! What did he want for his birthday? The promise of a trip to Journey to the Heart, a ten day spiritual retreat that is sure to bring him back as a man. Today I took a walk through a few of my memories:


He was a chubby little bald baby -- whose appearance into this world nearly took me out of mine. He came in during an ice storm and he does live dramatic.


All those years of dragging around his "b" and sucking that bottom lip; I thought he would never give them up. Long gone -- Long, long gone.


Always a Daddy's boy -- If Daddy loved the Broncos so did he.



I spent the first few years of his life with my hand on the back of his collar. He was daredevil from the git-go. Now I just close my eyes and swallow hard.



There is nothing like a good movie.


He has always loved the guitar.

Even from the youngest age; he just could not leave his sisters alone!


This little boy....


Happy birthday!

No comments: