The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Be My Guest - The Hair Adventure

God (and Jerome) has been prompting me to keep developing my writing and I do work on it in fits and spurts. Part of the delay on my holiday posting for this blog has been the general holiday excitement, a stomach virus and my work on posting a story for someone else's blog -- guest blogging.

Of all things, this time I am writing about hair. It has been quite an adventure with Mary's hair and I decided to share it (with Mary's full knowledge and agreement) on a blog called Keep Me Curly! This blog has been the best I have found to help me learn to handle Mary's hair appropriately. There are style ideas, basic videos on care and how-to. I highly recommend it.

If you would like to read my post please click here:  The Hair Adventure.

No comments: