The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Six kids, One picture

so it is time to write the Christmas letter. I LOVE the Christmas letter. I love to get them, I love to write them. I really like to send a picture of the kids along. This year we had visions of putting a family picture in, but alas, I am not a great planner and time got the best of us.

One night we were all dressed up to go to the "Messiah". Of course, we were in a rush and I started barking orders, which never works well. Those pictures just didn't come off right.

First this was not the best background, and what happened to Braydon?


Okay, Mom is really not doing this thing well, emotions are starting to fray and we are heading out to see "The Messiah" 



Next day, calmer heads prevailed (Jerome's mostly) and we got started again.

Braydon is taller than Riane. She is pushing up on his shoulder and standing on tip-toe; which I didn't really notice until later.


Pretty nice picture, but when I was previewing the lot Braydon kept saying "Look at the faker Mom! She is SO Faking!" It is a little obvious here isn't it?


Braydon's getting annoyed.


In the middle Wokelle had a little gas. Apparently Mary was the first to know.



At last, the final picture. The best I could do.

No comments: