The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cantata

Jerome and I cannot sing, this may be the only time you see us sitting with the choir:




On Palm Sunday our church choir performed an Easter Cantata and Jerome and I were honored to be chosen as narrators. We were a little nervous -- it may be a small choir, but they can really sang y'all and we didn't want to mess them up. I think it came out quite well -- our kids were even proud to be sitting up front for us.

As soon as we finished the crudded cold entered our house and we have been the home of the hackers this whole week. We are hoping to recover in time for an awesome Easter. We have a lot of activities planned and can hardly wait to celebrate this awesome day of our risen Saviour.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings. I like your article. This is a nice site and I wanted to post a note to let you know. good job!