The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Friday, August 28, 2009

Mighty Show

One afternoon our younger "mighty men" wanted to sport their so cool moves for the fam. Maybe we need to work on Wokelle's guitar holdin', but they put on quite a show.
The lovely maidens of virtue certainly enjoyed it.
I hate having my picture taken, but I relented.

It was a lot of fun to watch them goofing so much. Seeing Wokelle jump and move and do cartwheels was a most amazing feat. A little over a year ago he arrived from Liberia almost unable to stand on his own power. He was weak with a bloated little belly. Now he is flipping around the basement - wonderful!
Sometimes the fun things in our life require a little work. Jerome borrowed a friend's powerwasher and took on the playset:


He plans to put a new coating on it soon to preserve it.
Week 3 at our little homeschool has gone pretty well. I am anxious for a women's Bible study to begin at our church in September. I need a little balance to my life and Thursday evenings with grown up women might just do it!


No comments: