The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday is a comin'

These are things I have actually said during a typical day of homeschooling. I am not giving any context -- but don't let your imagination get too wild.

"Son, put the gun down."

"Are there non-food items in your mouth?"

"I know you can still hear me, but I really need to see your face to feel like I am teaching someone."

"Yes, I suppose it is OK for you to sit upside down."

"It's time for math; don't forget to bring the jump rope."

"You got that answer right you can run around the table."

Some days are definitely more fun than others. We usually enjoy our time together, but when Braydon begins to think about shooting me with the toy gun -- I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

The pictures in my head for each of these I am sure are more fun than the reality - or at least I hope so!