The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Book Notes

I have added a list to the side bar of our blog called "What I Have Been Reading". I am a reader by nature. I am always reading. A good cup of coffee and a good book are two of my favorite things. Take a minute to click any of the books I have listed. It should take you to a website about the book. I get almost all of my books from the library, so these should be easy to find if you would like to read them.

I am really not a fiction reader. Once in awhile a really good story will carry me away, but at heart I am a non-fiction reader. I love to read about people's lives and how they have managed to get through.

If you are a reader too, join me, and leave a comment with a book recommendation -- I am always looking for the next good thing to read.

1 comment:

flagent123 said...

Wow your family is Awesome!! I am also a christian.