The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am mighty late getting any post on and I am finally getting to Thanksgiving. The pictures are out of order, but hey, this is the best I can do at this late hour. It was really a great Thanksgiving. Jerome and I cooked too much food -- Riane helped me bake. Jerome's brother and his family were able to come over and we had fun and food. After they left, some friends of ours came over with a Cranium game to play -- oh and did I mention we ate more food!
Jo did not want to go home.

Wokelle got into some dress ups - FAR OUT DUDE.

Riane did too - do we have a sixties theme going? She looks a bit like Jerry Garcia to me.


The 3 year olds serenading us.


The fam gathered at the table.


Riane and her dad.


Dad at work.

Aunt Joy







No comments: