The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Family Picture

Getting a family picture is always a bit trying. We try to do it after church so that everyone has on nice clothes. We forgot! So after lunch I told everyone to put on a nice shirt -- no one sees your pants anyway. So everyone looks lovely and then has something goofy like soccer shorts on the bottom half - crazy.

Here's the picture I think we liked the best. It is still not my favorite family picture year. It is just hard to get 8 people to all look right at the same time.

We went through various trials like losing Braydon and cutting off Jerome's head.
OOOPS! Here we lost Mary.

Here we are setting up for lighting. Now this is a snapshot of real life. My boys are lovin' mama -- Mary is hanging out, Riane is POSING, and well... Adela... if looks could kill I'd be fertilizer.





No comments: