The Googegs - Strangers in the World

The Googegs - Strangers in the World

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Can't Cry Over Spilled Milk

Well, I did it. I erased my life. I have been setting up a new blog on another site. In deciding what to do, I had set up a second blog on blogspot. Once I decided it would work better on another host, I came to delete the one on blogspot and ... I deleted the family blog while I deleted my secondary blog.

NO, it was not backed up. All my entries and pictures for over a year are gone. In a click. I am sad, but what can I do? My kids loved to scroll through and see their birthdays and such. I still have the pictures of course, backed up on CD's. But the history of this blog is gone, gone.

I will still keep my blog. I will re-set my family picture and update my profile and links list as I have time. The page has turned, only the fresh is here now.

Forgive my blundering, heave a great sigh and let's get back on the road.

3 comments:

Richardson Family said...

Oh my word, I am so sorry. That makes me want to print my blog in a book.

The Googeg's said...

YES, Do it now! Somebody, can learn from my error. If you figure out how to print it for a book -- let me know. I am not a scrapbook, photoalbum person, maybe that would work for me.

Still hitting myself in the head.

Debbie

Valerie said...

Oh I feel soooo bad. I am printing all of Akins posts from start to finish after all it's his story and it will be a diary of where we have been and grown from. Printing is cumbersone but I can walk you through it if you wish to know how! You too Sue!